- Evaluation and Consultation Services : This is an initial meeting held where information is gathered and clinical recommendations for treatment are made based on what the person struggles with.
- Individual Therapy : In this modality, patients are met with one-on one to work on their struggles.
- Group therapy :
- Eating Disorder Group “Mind & Body” : Provides safe, consistent space to explore, discuss and work on personal and interpersonal issues as they relate to food, weight and body issues. Patients work towards increasing emotional expressiveness along with giving and receiving support.DBT skills that are relevant to eating disorder recovery are included
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Group : In these weekly group therapy sessions, people learn skills from one of four different modules. Theses include interpersonal effectiveness, distress tolerance/reality acceptance skills, emotion regulation, and mindfulness skills. Participants are taught DBT skills using Linehan’s second edition workbook and are given weekly assignments.These are not support or process groups and are more directed at teaching, learning and applying skills
- Family Therapy : This modality of treatment is used to help people improve understanding and communication with each other, resolve conflicts and nurture positive development
- DBT Services include individual skills training, group skills training and DBT-informed psychotherapy sessions. Individual DBT skills coaching outside of sessions is determined according to each patient’s needs.